The Law Office of William D. Grady has served the central Connecticut region since 1979. The firm's principal, William D. Grady, is a 1969 graduate of the Ohio State University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Psychology. Attorney Grady was a Distinguished Military Student and a Distinguished Military Graduate of the ROTC program at The Ohio State University and attained the rank of Captain in the United States Army. Attorney Grady also holds a Master's Degree in City Planning from the Ohio State University and received his Juris Doctor degree from the Cleveland Marshall College of Law at Cleveland State University in 1978. He was admitted to the Connecticut State Bar in 1979. Attorney Grady is a member of the American Bar Association, Connecticut Bar Association and the Middlesex County Bar Association.
- Justice of the Peace
- Current Chairman of East Hampton Facilities Study Committee
- Former Chairman of East Hampton Board of Finance
- Former Chairman of East Hampton Charter Revision Commission
- Former Chairman of East Hampton Economic Development Commission
- Former Chairman of East Hampton Bicentennial Committee
Attorney William D. Grady